The abiding principle in forming the Si-DRIVE consortium has been to maintain the right balance of partners to efficiently achieve the goals and objectives of the project. The consortium consists of 16 partners, with five industrial organisations (two of whom are SMEs), six universities and five RTOs. Eight EU countries are represented.
The consortium contains:
- Materials scientists for synthesis and modelling experts capable of significantly guiding material development
- Electrochemistry experts with particular focus on battery analysis and development
- Prototype developers, EV/automotive expertise
- LCA experts, recycling and circular economy expertise
- Experts on social and economic impact of energy technologies